The Canadian Pre-University (CPU) is a university preparatory course specifically designed with a Canadian syllabus and methods of learning for progression not only to Canadian and US Universities but also, any other university across the globe. CPU is approved and governed by the Ontario (Canada) Ministry of Education.
President College offer CPU programme to award Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) that require students to take 6 to 7 grade 12 subjects in order to enable them enter the United States or any Canadian Universities as well as certain top universities globally.
By joining CPU programme,students are expected to become active learners and being involved in the process of learning. This involvement help to equip students with acquisition of knowledge, ability to become creative thinkers and good communicators who will be able to apply these learned skills in meaningful ways at university and beyond. If you are looking for a challenging, student-centred programme, involving strong academics, community involvement, and meaningful participation in extracurricular activities, CPU is an option that you should strongly consider.
CPU is also highly modular and allows students to design the programme according to their needs and abilities. Students can choose their subjects even intermingling science and arts subjects. They can also decide the pace of their studies and choose dates of their exams only when they feel ready. This unprecedented degree of personalization is unique and highly sought after.
The CPU programme at President College is custom-made programme to suit any student who wishes to undertake any profession in any University around the world by
- Developing effective communication skills in English.
- Preparing the transition from secondary education to tertiary education.
- Experiencing a learning culture that reflects an international community of learners.
- Developing the academic and social concerns in every student.
- Learning how to apply knowledge and skills, and to think critically and analytically.
- Creating a holistic learning experience for the students which will be treasured for the rest of their lives.